FASTag: Hello CODians, Welcome Back To A New Article. In This Article We are Going To tell you an Essential Electronic toll – Fast-Tag, You Will Get your FASTag For Free at Your Doorstep and Extra Assured Rs.50 Bonus. Be With This Article Till the End You Will Get Everything How To Get Axis Bank FastTag for Free?, What is FastTag?, Benefits of FASTag, Documents Needed For FASTag, How To Recharge Your FASTag? And More.
Before Starting This Article, Yesterday We Posted Hago App Offer. I Hope You Guys Liked It And Looted It. If You Are A First Time Visitor To The Website, Don’t Miss To Join Our Telegram Channel If You Want Exclusive Loots, we Aim To Find Loots & Genuine Offers Rather Than Copy Pasting Like The Others. Join Us, And I Assure You Will Feel The Difference.
Today’s Article Is About Government’s New Feature On Toll Boots- FASTag, FASTag Becomes Mandatory From 1st Dec 2019 as Per the Indian Government Highway. Otherwise, you have to bear extra Costs at the time of Toll Booths.
Video Support For Complete Details About FastTag:
What is the FastTag?
FASTag is an electronic toll collection system. National Highway Authority of India (NHAI) is responsible for FASTag operations. FASTag makes use of Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) technology for making toll payments directly from the prepaid or savings account linked to it.
FASTag is affixed on the windscreen of the vehicle, which allows us to drive through a toll booth without stopping at long queues for taking toll receipts. The FASTags are available to be purchased from official Tag issuers or participating Banks.
What are the Benefits of FastTag?
- Cashless Transactions
- Low Fuel Consumption
- Contributes Towards Reduction In Air Pollution.
- Vehicles Without FASTag Entering The FASTag Dedicated Lanes Will Have To Pay Double The Toll Amount.
How To Get Axis Bank FastTag for Free + Extra Rs.50 Bonus:
- First Of All Click Here
Note – Make Sure You Visit Through Above Link And Complete The Process In Single Session.
You Don’t Need To Have A Bank Account In Axis Bank.
- Now Enter Mobile Number & Verify it Via Otp.
- Enter Your Address Details & You Will Get Your FastTag at Your Door Steps For Free + Bonus Rs.50 after 1 Month by Us (CrazyOffersDeals). Fill Below Google Form To Get Assured Rs.50.
Documents Needed For FASTags:
- Registration Certificate (R.C.) Of Your Vehicle.
- Passport Size Photograph Of The Vehicle Owner.
- KYC Documents Of The Vehicle Owner. (Identity Proof, Adress Proof).
How Can You Recharge FastTags?
- The FASTag Can Be Recharged Through The Tag Provider Portal Account online using debit/credit card/ RTGS/NEFT or through Netbanking.
- Minimum Recharge Amount Rs.100 & Maximum Up to Rs. 1 Lakh.
Charges For Getting FASTag:
A-One Time Joining Refundable Fee For FASTag Of About Rs.200 Is Taken By The Issuer Agency. The Deposit Amount Will Be Refunded At The Time Of FASTag Account Closure.
Conclusion For Axis Bank FastTag:
In this Article, CrazyOffersDeals Explained, What is FASTag? How To Get Axis Bank FastTag for Free + Extra Rs.50 Bonus, Benefits of FASTag, Documents Needed For FASTag, How To Recharge Your FASTag? And More. I hope you Guys, Liked this Article. If You Want to save your Daily Money With Us Be connected With Us on Different Social Media Platforms.