Amazon Quiz Answers: Hello 👋, Crazy Looters 😊, Welcome Back To COD ♨️ Website ❤️. Hope You Guys Are Enjoying Our Article. Recently We posted Zoomin photo loot, and we were happy by the excellent response from your side. Also, we regularly keep on posting loots on our Telegram Channel, so dont forget to Join it. Today COD Team is Back With A New Initiative In which we will daily provide you with Amazon Quiz Answers. So let’s Not wait and begin.Don’t Forget to Join Telegram Channel and Facebook group For Latest Offers and Deals
About Amazon Quiz:
- Available Only On Amazon App
- Daily From 8 am to 12 am
- Total 5 Questions Will Be Asked
- All Answers Need To Be Given Correctly
- If you Are Lucky Enough, you will win.
How To Participate In Amazon Quiz:
- First Of All Download Amazon App Click Here ( Click On Download Amazon App Option)
- After Installing Amazon App – Click Here (To Directly Go To Quiz)
- Now Answer The Below Questions:-
Today’s Amazon Quiz Answers, 19th August 2019:
Q1). On which day is World Photography Day (WPD) observed each year?
Ans : August 19
Q2). Which of the following will you associate ‘Sattriya’ with?
Ans : a dance form
Q3). What kind of animal is the ‘flying fox’?
Ans : Bat
Q4). Which European capital city was built on a group of 14 islands?
Ans : Stockholm
Q5). The Indian state of Nagaland was formed in 1963. Which state was it a part of earlier?
Ans : Assam
Today’s Amazon Quiz Answers, 18th August 2019:
1) Which of these wireless technologies derives its name from a 10th century Viking king?
2) Taipei is the capital of Singapore. True or False?
3) Who was the founder of the Bose Corporation?
Ans- Amar Bose
4) This Dutch footballer was given the nickname ‘Llama’ after he spit on West German striker, Rudi Völler, during a 1990 FIFA World Cup game. Can you name him?
Ans- Franklin Rijkaard
5) Which science fiction writer is credited with penning down ‘The 3 Laws of Robotics’?
Ans- Isaac Asimov
Today’s Amazon Quiz Answers, 17th August 2019:
1)What is the name of the new film starring Leonardo DiCaprio and Brad Pitt which has been directed by Quentin Tarantino?
Ans- Once upon a time in Hollywood
2) The world’s coldest inhabited place is the village Oymyakon which records 68 degree centigrade is located at
Ans – Russia
3) In the Vivo Pro Kabaddi League, 2019, what is the name of Haryana’s team?
Ans- Haryana Steelers
4) The Pinna is the outer area of which human body part?
5) Kiara Advani, was most recently seen opposite Shahid Kapoor in Kabir Singh. Which was her Bollywood debut film?
Today’s Amazon Quiz Answers, 16th August 2019:
1) Pandit Hari Prasad Chaurasia is a well-known name in the classical music genre. Which instrument does he play?
Ans – Flute
2) Akshay Kumar’s new film is inspired by the true events of ISRO’s Mars Orbiter Mission which was launched in 2013. What is the film called?
Ans – Mission Mangal
3) BSE SENSEX is a commonly known term in the stock market. What does SENSEX stand for?
Ans – Sensitive Index
4) Marvel recently announced that Natalie Portman will play the female version of a popular superhero in their next film franchise. Which hero is it?
Ans – Thor
5) Starting 1st December 2019, __, an electronic toll payment facility will be mandatory on all national highway toll lanes. What is it called?
Ans – FASTag
Today’s Amazon Quiz Answers, 15th August 2019:
Q1). Which traditional theatrical dance form which originated in Kerala, means ‘performing or playing together’?
Q2). __ is a tribal art form from the Mithila region in Bihar, symbolized by painting featuring complex geometrical patterns. Interestingly, women in Bihar are using this art form to save trees – painting them across the highway to stop authorities from cutting them. Which is this art form?
Q3). This is an ancient Indian style of hand painting done on cotton and silk fabric uses a special pen made of tamarind twigs/bamboo reed. It was also found in archaeological sites of Mohenjo-daro. Which art form is this?
Q4). A world record was set when more than 1 lakh people gathered in Kota, Rajasthan on 21st June, 2018 and took part in a collective lesson. What were they celebrating?
Ans -World Yoga day
Q5). With its origins in the city of Lucknow, this style of embroidery has now travelled world over. Believed to have been introduced by Nur Jahan, it is characterized by very intricate white-on-white shadow work. Which style are we talking about?
Today’s Amazon Quiz Answers, 14th August 2019:
Q1). NASA recently celebrated the 50th anniversary of their mission which first landed man on the moon. Which mission was this?
Ans – Apollo 11
Q2). Which country will host the 2023 ICC World Cup?
Ans – India
Q3). The inventor of the password for computer accounts was an American scientist, who passed away recently. What was his name?
Ans – Fernando Corbato
Q4). India’s Chandrayaan-2 lunar mission successfully commenced on 22nd July. What is the name of the robot rover that will be released by the moon lander as part of this mission?
Ans – Pragyan
Q5). Who was the captain of the winning team at the 2019 ICC World Cup?
Ans : Eoin Morgan
Today’s Amazon Quiz Answers, 13th August 2019:
Q1). Fact or Myth : The Great Wall of China can be seen with the unaided human eye from space.
Ans – Myth
Q2). Chakyar Koothu is a classical dance form which involves a lot of comedy through narrations and gestures. Which Indian state does it originate from?
Q3). Former India cricketer, Kiran More, has been appointed as the interim coach of which cricket team?
Q4). Which film was Farhan Akhtar’s directorial debut?
Ans – Dil Chahta Hai
Q5). Last year, Rahul Dravid was inducted into the ICC hall of fame. This year, ______ has become the 6th Indian cricketer to join the ranks. Fill in the blanks.
Ans – Sachin Tendulkar
Today’s Amazon Quiz Answers, 12th August 2019:
1) In which of the following Indian festivals are boat races a special feature
2) Who was the leader of North Korea before Kim Jong-un?
Ans- Kim Jong-il
3) It is said that Gandhiji frequently listened to and enjoyed the kirtan, ‘Vaishnav Jan To Tene Kahiye’. Who penned this kirtan?
Ans- Narsimha Mehta
4) The author of the book ‘Business @ the Speed of Thought’ also wrote ‘The Road Ahead’ in the year 1995, which was at number one in the New York Times best seller list for seven weeks. Who is the author of these books?
Ans- Bill Gates
5) Who was the winner of the prestigious RedInk Award for ‘Journalist of the Year’ 2019? She bagged this award for her 2018 expose on the functioning of the UIDAI and its Aadhaar data cache.
Ans- Rachna Khaira
Today’s Amazon Quiz Answers, 11th August 2019:
Ans. Frequency Modulation
2.) What is the name of the network of highways that connects the four major cities of India – Chennai, Kolkata, Delhi and Mumbai?
Ans. The Golden Quadrilateral
3.) Emojis have become an integral part of digital communication. Which day is recognised as the ‘Global celebration of Emojis’ day, world wide?
Ans. 17th July
4.) Which Indian athlete recently won a gold medal in the 200 m sprint category in the Tabor Athletics Meet in the Czech Republic?
Ans. Hima Das
5.) How many kilometers is one Astronomical Unit (AU)?
Ans. 150 million km
Today’s Amazon Quiz Answers, 10th August 2019:
1) _____ is a central Asian sport in which horse-mounted players attempt to drag a goat or a calf carcass towards a goal. Fill in the blanks
2) Which among the following platforms announced that it will introduce ‘Learning Playlists’ to list educational videos?
3) Mary Kom is an Indian Olympic boxer hailing from ______. Fill in the blanks.
4) A new smartphone malware which affected millions of users, was named after a character in the Matrix. What is the malware called?
Ans- Agent Smith
5) The Anglo-Zanzibar War between the United Kingdom and the Zanzibar Sultanate was the shortest recorded war in history. How long did it last?
Ans- 38-45 minutes
Today’s Amazon Quiz Answers, 9th August 2019:
1) Complete the phrase – ‘wear your heart on your __’. This English idiom means openly showing your emotions or feelings.
Ans – Sleeve
2) You can find the Victoria Terminus in Mumbai and the Victoria Memorial in Kolkata. Now if you are visiting the Gateway of India, which city are you in?
Ans – Mumbai
3) In which country were the first Olympic games held?
Ans – Greece
4) Who won the women’s singles title at Wimbledon 2019?
Ans – Simona Halep
5) In which country would you find the Stonehenge, a prehistoric monument consisting of a ring of standing stones?
Ans – England
Today’s Amazon Quiz Answers, 8th August 2019:
1) Where is India’s highest astronomical observatory located?
2) A phobia is an irrational fear that a person may experience. Triskaidekaphobia is the fear of what?
ans- Number 13
3) The World Bank Group announced its first female Managing Director and Chief Financial Officer (CFO) who is an Indian national. What is her name? Hint – She was the MD of the State Bank of India!
ans- Anshula Kant
4) In a standard set of playing cards, which king is the only one without a moustache?
ans- King of hearts
5) ISRO has been in the spotlight recently due to it’s moon mission, Chandrayaan-2. Who is the current chairman of ISRO?
ans- Kailasavadivoo Sivan
Today’s Amazon Quiz Answers, 7th August 2019:
1) Which of these was written by William Shakespeare?
ans- Taming of the Shrew
2) Sportsman Anthony Amalraj recently won a historic bronze medal for India in a World Tour held in Australia. Which sport does he play?
ans- Table tennis
3) In the DC comic books, what is the name of the planet that is Superman’s home?
4) Akshay Kumar occupies the number 33 spot in the Forbes Celebrity 100 list which mentions the world’s highest paid entertainers. Who has topped the list this year
ans- Taylor Swift
5) In 1927, who launched the ‘Mahad Satyagraha’?
ans- Dr. B. R. Ambedkar
Today’s Amazon Quiz Answers, 6th August 2019:
1.Which is the smallest planet in our solar system?
2.Fanta and Sprite belong to which beverage company?
Ans. The Coca Cola company
3.The researchers from the University of Chicago have discovered remnants of seawater from the Ice Age. In which ocean was this discovery made?
Ans. Indian ocean
4.The banana plant is classified as a herb. True or False?
5.If the Green Revolution is related to agriculture, what does a Blue Revolution refer to?
Today’s Amazon Quiz Answers, 5th August 2019:
Q1)Which of the following is the official language in Argentina?
Q2) In India, Engineer’s Day is celebrated on September 15. It commemorates the birth anniversary of which Indian scientist?
Ans- M. Visvesvaraya
Q3) While most societies follow a patrilineal tradition wherein the father’s name is passed on to the children, some do not. Which one of these Indian ethnic communities follows a matrilineal tradition?
Ans- Khasi, Meghalaya
Q4) Rahul Dravid was recently appointed as the Head of Cricket at the NCA (National Cricket Academy). When was the NCA founded?
Q5) In the Lion King, what is the name of Simba’s uncle, i.e., Mufasa’s brother?
TERMS & CONDITIONS For Amazon Today Quiz Answers Contest:
- This Contest will commence on Particular Day* from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- To be eligible for this Contest, during the Contest Period you have to sign-in or sign-up from an account on Amazon india app
- Now once you are done with the sign-in to the Amazon, app, you can now participate by going to the page where five questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- After that, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw event which will be carried out with the participants who have responded to that particular question successfully.
- The final winner would be eligible for winning Particular Prize* (from now on referred to as “Prize(s)”).
COD Team Believe That Every Single Penny of Your Money Earned From Hard Work Is precious So, Don’t Waste Your Money on Thinkless Shopping.
So Guys This Was The End Of The Article Amazon Quiz Answers. Keep Checking This Article Daily If you want to get the answers of amazon quiz. Also, keep checking our telegram channel for regular loot updates.
So Crazy Looters If You Loved This Article, Don’t Forget To Share It With Your Friends, Family ❤️. And, Still, If you have any Doubts, do Comment Below, and CrazyOffersDeals Team Will be happy to help you. 😃