Amazon App Quiz Answers: Hello 👋, Crazy Looters 😊, Welcome Back To COD ♨️ Website ❤️. Hope You Guys Are Enjoying Our Article. Recently We posted Zoomin photo loot, and we were happy by the excellent response from your side. Also, we regularly keep on posting loots on our Telegram Channel, so dont forget to Join it. Today COD Team is Back With A New Initiative In which we will daily provide you with Amazon Quiz Answers. So let’s Not wait and begin. Amazon App Quiz Answers, Daily Amazon Quiz Answers, Amazon App Quiz Contest Answers, Amazon Quiz Contest Answers, Daily Amazon Quiz Win Answers, Today Amazon App Quiz Answers.
About Amazon Quiz:
- Quizzes are Available Only On Amazon App
- Daily From 8 am to 12 am
- Total 5 Questions Will Be Asked
- All Answers Need To Be Given Correctly
- If you Are Lucky Enough, you will win.
How To Participate In Amazon App Quiz Contest Answers:
- First Of All Download Amazon App Click Here ( Click On Download Amazon App Option)
- After Installing Amazon App – Click Here (To Directly Go To Quiz)
- Now Answer The Below Questions:
Today’s Amazon App Quiz Answers, 13th September 2019
1) Rakesh Sharma was the first Indian in space. What was the name of the spacecraft in which he travelled?
2) Running events are often categorised as 5K. 10K, half marathon, full marathon etc. What is the official running distance of a full marathon?
ans- 42.19 Kms
3) The world is divided into a total of 24 timezones. USA has 4 timezones across it’s entire region. Which country has the maximum number of timezones?
4) Which is the only mammal capable of flying by beating their wings to power flight?
5) Which Indian city has become the first to launch a 3D Smart Traffic Signal called ‘Intelights’ which will regulate traffic signals with a smart bird’s eye view wireless sensor system?
Today’s Amazon App Quiz Answers, 12th September 2019
1) Which ancient art form from the Mithila region in Bihar was used to save a forest when the women in the area painted the trees to stop the authorities from cutting them for road widening and development?
2) Nobel laureate and beloved writer, Toni Morrison, passed away recently. Which country was she from?
3) Which famous scientist developed the world’s first computer program for playing chess – known as ‘Turbochamp’?
ans- Alan Turing
4) The longest passenger carrying railway line in the world is the Trans-Siberian railway and is 9289km long. Which two cities are its end points?
ans- Moscow and Vladivostok
5) Which Indian city is home to the Dalai Lama and is also the headquarters of the Tibetan government-in-exile?
Today’s Amazon App Quiz Answers, 11th September 2019
1)RK Laxman was a famous cartoonist, known for his illustration of the ‘Common Man’. Which popular series was his brother famous for?
ans- Malgudi Days
2) Which of the 7 continents of the world has the most number of countries?
3) Which movie won the award for Best Hindi Film at the 66th National Awards held in August?
4) The British government made a motivational poster before World War II to keep people from panicking. The words from that poster are now commonly featured on clothing, novelty items, and internet memes. What was printed on the poster?
ans- Keep Calm and Carry On
5) This musical instrument is believed to have existed since 15,000 BC, making it one of the oldest instruments in the world. The modern version of it has 47 strings and 7 pedals. Which instrument are we talking about?
Today’s Amazon App Quiz Answers, 10th September 2019
Q1) Which is the hottest planet in our solar system?
Q2) Which of these is NOT a genre of music?
Q3) Katrina Kaif’s sister will be seen in her Bollywood debut film, Kwatha, opposite Salman Khan’s brother in law, Aayush Sharma. Can you name her?
Ans- Isabelle Kaif
Q4) What is the name of the mythical creature which has the head of a human and the body of a lion? A large structure of this is seen in Giza, Egypt.
Q5) Which was the first song to be played in outer space?
Ans- Jingle bells
Today’s Amazon App Quiz Answers, 9th September 2019
1) Who is known as the ‘Waterman of India’ and is renowned for his conservational efforts in bringing back many rivers, and increasing the water table level in Rajasthan?
ans- Dr. Rajendra Singh
2) Like humans, most species in the animal kingdom have a single heart. But there is an exception. How many hearts does an octopus have?
3) Which plant was added to the Guinness Book of Records as the fastest growing plant on earth?
4) In the Marvel Cinematic Universe, we see Hulk as a green-coloured giant superhero. But what colour was he meant to be originally?
5) Sara Ali Khan and Varun Dhawan announced their new film recently. It will be directed by David Dhawan. What is the film called?
ans- Coolie No. 1
Today’s Amazon App Quiz Answers, 6th September 2019
1)Saif Ali Khan and Tabu are reuniting on the big screen for a new film, 20 years after their 1999 film Hum Saath-Saath Hain. What is their new movie called?
ans- Jawaani Jaaneman
2) The song ‘Hotel California’ is a beloved classic. Which is the band that originally sang this song?
ans- The Eagles in
3) Kyle Giersdorf, a 16 year old, goes by the gamer name of ‘Bugha’. He recently won 3 million dollars for winning a World Cup tournament for a game this year. Which game was it?
4) What is the capital of Finland?
5) Human lungs are not of the same size. The left lung is smaller that the right lung. True or false?
Today’s Amazon App Quiz Answers, 5th September 2019
Q1) In the movie ‘The Lion King’, what is Simba’s mother’s name?
Q2) Kabadi is the national sport of Bangladesh. True or false?
Q3) Each year, 5th September is celebrated as Teacher’s Day in India. Which year was the first ’Teacher’s day’ celebrated?
Q4) Each of the below personalities has been a teacher in their lifetime. Which one of these also served as President of India?
Ans- Rajendra Prasad
Q5) Teacher’s day is celebrated on the birthday of India’s great teacher Dr. Sarvapalli Radhakrishnan. In which subject did Dr. Radhakrishnan do his Post graduation?
Today’s Amazon App Quiz Answers, 3rd September 2019
1) Which is the largest country in the world in terms of land area
Ans – Russia
2) What is the currency of China called?
Ans – Yuan
3) Velcro has been making life easier since its invention. Do you know where was velcro invented?
Ans – Switzerland
4) ‘281 and Beyond’ is the autobiography of a veteran Indian cricketer. Who is the author of this book?
Ans – VVS Laxman
5) A ‘Torero’ is a term associated with which of these?
Ans – Bull fighting
Today’s Amazon App Quiz Answers, 2nd September 2019
1) The ______ is a horseshoe shaped zone found along the Pacific rim where around 90% of the world’s earthquakes occur?
Ans – Ring Of Fire
2) Who is the author of the book, ‘My Seditious Heart’ which is a collection of non-fiction essays? Hint – The author is a winner of the Man Booker Prize for Fiction.
Ans – Arundhati Roy
3) A doctor of Indian-origin was recently crowned Miss England 2019. Who is she?
Ans- Bhasha Mukherjee
4) Switzerland celebrates May 26th as Science day to mark the day of APJ Abdul Kalam’s visit in 2006. True or false?
5) The State Bank of India was previously known as __
Ans) Imperial Bank Of India
Today’s Amazon App Quiz Answers, 1st September 2019
Amazon Quiz Answers | 01-Sep-2019 | Win iPhone XR
1) The tiger population in India has grown from 1,400 in 2006 to 2,977 in 2019. Which state has recorded the highest number of tigers in the country?
Ans – Madhya Pradesh
2) The iconic Bollywood film, ‘Hum Aapke Hain Koun’ has completed 25 years since its making. Who directed this film?
Ans – Sooraj Barjatya
3) Which famous painter is known for his artwork called ‘Starry Night’? Hint – he is the same artist who cut off his own ear.
Ans – Vincent van Gogh
4) LEDs are small light sources commonly used in electronic devices, flashlights, lightbulbs etc. What does LED stand for?
Ans – Light Emitting Diode
5) Who won the 2019 F1 German Grand Prix?
Ans – Max Verstappen
Today’s Amazon App Quiz Answers, 31th August 2019
Q1). The Indian classical instrument, the sitar, has been used by popular bands like ‘The Beatles’ in their music. Which other band used it in their chart topping hit, ‘Paint It Black’?
Ans : The Rolling Stones
Q2). He was the first ever Indian to win a silver medal at the Olympics for shooting. Then, he went on to lead the Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports. Who is he?
Ans : Rajyavardhan Singh Rathode
Q3). Now a world-renowned sporting event, this race was originally created to boost the circulation of a struggling newspaper called L’Auto in France. Which event are we referring to?
Ans : Tour de France
Q4). All of the below Bollywood actors has worked as a Radio Jockey (RJ) before starting their acting careers, except?
Ans : Shah Rukh Khan
Q5). This vitamin plays an important role in the body because it stops bleeding and helps form clots. It is also referred to as the clotting vitamin. Which one is it?
Ans : Vitamin K
Today’s Amazon App Quiz Answers, 30th August 2019
1) Freddie Mercury, the legendary singer from the rock band ‘Queen’ was of Indian descent. He was born a Parsi, and his birth name was Farrokh Bulsara. True or false?
2) Shilpa Shetty is all set to make her Bollywood comeback with a new movie. What is the film called?
3) There are approximately 35 UNESCO World Heritage Sites in India. Which of the following is NOT a UNESCO World Heritage Site?
Ans- Charminar, Hyderabad
4) The Ramon Magsaysay award is considered ’Asia’s Nobel Prize’ and was recently awarded to the Indian journalist, Ravish Kumar. This award is named after the president of which country?
5) In the Harry Potter books, what are the creatures who guard the prison of Azkaban called?
Today’s Amazon App Quiz Answers, 29th August 2019
1)Which is the smallest planet in our solar system?
2) How many bones are present in a shark’s body?
3) An opera is a form of musical theatre. Where did this artform originate?
4) In India, Friendship Day is celebrated on the ___ Sunday of August. Fill in the blank.
5) Espadrilles were first made in regions of France and Spain. Where are these worn?
Ans- On your feet
Today’s Amazon App Quiz Answers, 28th August 2019
Q1) How many years of marriage would be celebrated by a Golden anniversary?
Ans- 50 years
Q2) A baby sheep is called a lamb. What is a baby goat called?
Q3) Alliumphobia is a fear of garlic. True or false?
Q4)A state government has declared that it will sponsor the Indian men’s and women’s hockey teams for the next 5 years. Which government is it?
Q5)Which of these was earlier known as the ‘Hailey National Park’ when it was established in 1936?
Ans- Jim Corbett National Park
Today’s Amazon App Quiz Answers, 27th August 2019
1)In ___, India won its first cricket world cup. Fill in the blanks.
2) The Indian Army built a bridge over the river Indus in a record time of 40 days and it is the longest suspension bridge in Leh. What is it called?
Ans- Maitri Bridge
3) Comets and asteroids which enter the Earth’s surroundings due to the gravitational pull of nearby planets are called NEOs. What does NEO stand for?
Ans- Near-Earth Objects
4) Israel’s Aerospace Industries is the first in the world to send a privately funded mission to the moon. True or False?
5) The name for which type of pants has its origins in the city of Genoa in Italy?
Today’s Amazon App Quiz Answers, 26th August 2019
Q1). Where would you find the ‘Sea of Tranquility’?
Ans : The moon
Q2). Which is the capital city of the African country, Ethiopia?
Ans : Addis Ababa
Q3). Which Indian celebrity was honored with an Honorary Degree, Doctor of Letters from La Trobe University at the 10th edition of Indian Film Festival of Melbourne?
Ans : Shah Rukh Khan
Q4). A doe is the female of a dove. True or false?Which Indian celebrity was honored with an Honorary Degree, Doctor of Letters from La Trobe University at the 10th edition of Indian Film Festival of Melbourne?
Ans : False
Q5). Entomology is the science that studies ___. Fill in the blanks.
Ans : Insects
Today’s Amazon App Quiz Answers, 25th August 2019
Question 1 :- What does the word ‘Buddha’ mean?
Answer – Awakened One or Enlightened One
Question 2 :- Which country recently launched an underwater military museum? It displays decommissioned military vehicles & equipment including tanks, cranes and a helicopter, at depths reaching upto 92 meters.
Answer – Jordan
Question 3 :- After the successful launch of Chandrayaan-2, ISRO has announced its first mission to the study the surface of the sun. It will be launched in 2020. What is the mission called?
Answer – Aditya-L1
Question 4 :- What does 1,048,576 bytes equal?
Answer – A Megabyte
Question 5 :- Where did the large loose garment known as the ‘poncho’ originate?
Answer – South America
Today’s Amazon App Quiz Answers, 24th August 2019
Question 1 :- The ‘Angkor Vat’ temple is the largest religious monument ever built. Where is it situated?
Question 2 :- Seoul is the capital city of North Korea. True or False?
Question 3 :- Which is the capital city of the south Indian state of Telangana?
Question 4 :- The digital payment system known as UPI, is now commonly accepted across merchants and businesses. What does UPI stand for?
Answer Unified Payments Interface
Question 5 :- Which British prime minister was awarded the Nobel Prize for Literature?
Answer Winston Churchill
Today’s Amazon App Quiz Answers, 23rd August 2019
1) India’s lightest bullet proof jacket was launched at the Police Expo 2019. It can withstand bullets fired from an AK-47 rifle. What is the jacket called?
Ans – Bhabha Kavach
2) The Ministry of New and Renewable Energy launched a scheme to encourage farmers to use and generate solar power this year. What is it called?
Ans – PM-KUSUM
3) What is the hybrid offspring of a male zebra and a female horse called?
Ans – Zorse
4) Who is the first Indian-origin person to be take charge as the Home Secretary for the new UK government under Boris Johnson?
Ans – Priti Patel
5) India celebrates the National Broadcasting Day every year to commemorate the first ever radio broadcast in the country, which went live in 1927. Which day is it celebrated on?
Ans – 23rd July
Today’s Amazon App Quiz Answers, 22nd August 2019
Q1). What is the currency of South Africa called?
Ans : Rand
Q2). Indian players Harmeet Desai and Ayhika Mukherjee won the gold at the 2019 Commonwealth Championships. Which sport did they play?
Ans : Table Tennis
Q3). She is a former international tennis player and has represented India at the Deaflympics. She has now become the first Indian to win the Miss Deaf World Pageant. Who is she?
Ans : Vidisha Baliyan
Q4). The __ in Delhi was inaugarated on 25th Feb 2019. It is a structure comprising of four concentric circles – Amar Chakra, Veerta Chakra, Tyag Chakra and Rakshak Chakra. Fill in the blank.
Ans : National war memorial
Q5). Who is the author of the bestselling books, ‘Sapiens’ and ‘Homo Deus’?
Ans : Yuval Noah Harari
Today’s Amazon App Quiz Answers, 21th August 2019
Q1.India recently launched its second moon mission, Chandrayaan-2. Which part of the moon will be researched in this mission?
Ans. South pole
Q2.Dr. Abdul Kalam visited a country on 26th May, 2005, and they declared it as their National Science Day. Which country was it?
Q3.Density is defined as the ratio of the mass of an object to the volume of space it takes up. Based on this, Earth is the least dense planet in the solar system. True or False?
Q4.Alongside Pranab Mukherjee, which famous singer from Assam was posthumously awarded India’s highest civilian award, the Bharat Ratna, in the year 2019?
Q5. Scientists in Bangladash have developed an alternative to plastic bags – cellulose sheet-bags made with jute fibres. What name have they given to this alternative? Hint – it means golden in Bengali.
TERMS & CONDITIONS For Amazon App Quiz Answers Contest:
- This Contest will commence on Particular Day* from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- To be eligible for this Contest, during the Contest Period you have to sign-in or sign-up from an account on Amazon India app.
- Now once you are done with the sign-in to the Amazon, app, you can now participate by going to the page where five questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- After that, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw event which will be carried out with the participants who have responded to that particular question successfully.
- The final winner would be eligible for winning Particular Prize* (from now on referred to as “Prize(s)”).
COD Team Believe That Every Single Penny of Your Money Earned From Hard Work Is precious So, Don’t Waste Your Money on Thinkless Shopping.
So Guys This Was The End Of The Article Amazon Quiz Answers. Keep Checking This Article Daily If you want to get the answers of amazon quiz. Also, keep checking our telegram channel for regular loot updates.
So Crazy Looters If You Loved This Article, Don’t Forget To Share It With Your Friends, Family ❤️. And, Still, If you have any Doubts, do Comment Below, and CrazyOffersDeals Team Will be happy to help you. 😃