Amazon App Quiz Answers || Amazon Quiz Answers: Hello 👋, Crazy Looters 😊, Welcome Back To COD ♨️ Website ❤️. Hope You Guys Are Enjoying Our Article. Recently We posted Zoomin photo loot, and we were happy by the excellent response from your side. Also, we regularly keep on posting loots on our Telegram Channel, so dont forget to Join it. Today COD Team is Back With A New Initiative In which we will daily provide you with Amazon Quiz Answers. So let’s Not wait and begin. Amazon App Quiz Answers, Daily Amazon Quiz Answers, Amazon App Quiz Contest Answers, Amazon Quiz Contest Answers, Daily Amazon Quiz Win Answers, Today Amazon App Quiz Answers.
About Amazon Quiz:
- Quizzes are Available Only On Amazon App
- Daily From 8 am to 12 am
- Total 5 Questions Will Be Asked
- All Answers Need To Be Given Correctly
- If you Are Lucky Enough, you will win.
How To Participate In Amazon App Quiz Contest Answers:
- First Of All Download Amazon App Click Here ( Click On Download Amazon App Option)
- After Installing Amazon App – Click Here (To Directly Go To Quiz)
- Now Answer The Below Question
Today’s Amazon App Quiz Answers, 11th December 2019
1) The Yucca Brevifolia grows from Southern California to Utah in USA. What is the common name of this tree, familiar to music fans? (Hint : U2’s upcoming concert in Mumbai and one of their albums is named after this tree)
Ans- Joshua Tree
2) Whose record did Virat Kohli break for most Test victories as captain outside India in August 2019?
Ans- Sourav Ganguly
3) Aarey forest is located in which city of India?
4) What animal is ‘Bing Dwen Dwen’, the official mascot for the 2022 Beijing Winter Olympics?
Ans- Giant Panda
5) His real name is Óscar Gutiérrez. He is a WWE super-star who always wears a mask. His famous finishing move is the 619 (Fun fact: He named it 619 based on the area code of his hometown in California). He celebrates his birthday today. Who are we talking about?
Today’s Amazon App Quiz Answers, 9th December 2019
1) As per a recent Amazon original web series, what is the name of the wedding planning agency run by Karan Mehra and Tara Khanna?
Ans- Made in Heaven
2) Which of these is a nationwide initiative to immunize children and pregnant women against eight vaccine-preventable diseases?
3) Abiy Ahmed, the recipient of the 2019 Nobel Prize for Peace is the Prime Minister of which country?
4) If a blacksmith works with iron, what does a redsmith work with?
5) Motifs of which of these appear on the new 50 rupee notes issued by RBI?
Ans-Stone Chariot of Hampi
Today’s Amazon App Quiz Answers, 8th December 2019
1) Anjali Chand who recently took the best T20I bowling figures (6 wickets for 0 runs) of all time at the South Asian Games, represents which country?
2) According to the title of a recent book by Amish Tripathi, Ravana is the enemy of which place?
3) Which of these word(s), in focus due to several campaigns by activists, has been declared the Oxford Word of the year 2019?
Ans- Climate emergency
4) Which mythical animal features on the flags of both Bhutan and Wales
5) The recent international badminton tournament held at Lucknow from 26th November- 1st December is named after which sportsperson?
Today’s Amazon App Quiz Answers, 7th December 2019
1) Online application, e-visa, ‘e-MASIHA health facility’ are part of India’s initiative to digitize the process for which pilgrimage?
2) The first recipient of this award was G.Sankara Kurup from Kerala, the latest recipient Akkitham Achuthan Namboothiri is also from Kerala. Name the award.
Ans- Jnanpith award
3) Who is the narrator in the popular television series ‘Young Sheldon’?
Ans- Jim Parsons
4) Which former Infosys Chairman born on 2nd December is now the President of the New Development Bank of BRICS countries?
Ans- KV Kamath
5) Samjhauta Express and Thar Express, whose services have recently been suspended, used to run between India and which other country?
Today’s Amazon App Quiz Answers, 4th December 2019
1) The recent movie ‘Ford vs Ferrari’ is based on Ford’s quest to win which famous event in auto racing?
Ans- 24 Hours of Le Mans
2) Which cricket stadium hosted India’s first-ever pink ball day/night test match against Bangladesh?
Ans- Eden Gardens
3) Which corridor was opened for pilgrims,connecting Dera Baba Nanak in Gurdaspur with Gurdwara Darbar Sahib in Pakistan?
Ans- Kartarpur corridor
4) Which book, a sequel to a 1985 novel by Margaret Atwood called the ‘The Handmaid’s Tale’, shared the Man Booker Prize in 2019 with ‘Girl, Woman, Other’?
Ans- the testaments
5) Posted by Chris Godfrey, which of these became the most-liked post ever on Instagram in 2019?
Ans-Photo of an egg
Today’s Amazon App Quiz Answers, 3rd December 2019
hich actress born on 28th November, started her Bollywood career playing the role of Ashima Roy in a Shoojit Sircar movie?
Ans- Yami Gautam
2) He was the lead singer of the famous metal band Black Sabbath in the 1970s. He was nicknamed ‘The Prince of Darkness’ and has won Grammy awards in his music career. He celebrates his birthday today. Who is he?
Ans- Ozzy Osbourne
3) National Law/Constitution Day in India was celebrated on 26th November 2019 to mark which day?
Ans- Day constitution was adopted
4) Susan Buffett, Tim Cook, Joe Gebbia, Susan McCaw are all part of the leadership council of a fund set up by which Nobel laureate?
Ans- Malala Yousafzai
5) Lieutenant Shivangi of the Indian Navy, is the first woman to achieve what distinction?
Ans-First woman pilot in Indian Navy
Today’s Amazon App Quiz Answers, 2nd December 2019
1) Black Friday, associated with the start of the Christmas shopping season, is observed on the day after which holiday in the USA?
2) Finding the gaps’ is a part memoir, part self help book written by which personality known for his accurate decision making?
Ans- Simon Taufel
3) National Milk Day observed on 26th November every year, is observed on the birthday of which famous Indian?
Ans- Dr. Verghese Kurien
4) Which famous cricketer’s twitter handle has his name along with the words 100mph?
Ans- Shoaib Akhtar
5) Kitten, Pumps, Cone, Sling Back and Platform are types of what?
Today’s Amazon App Quiz Answers, 1st December 2019
1) Whose latest book ‘The Anarchy’ recounts the remarkable history of the East India Company from its founding in 1599 to 1803?
Ans- William Dalrymple
2) November 5 is the birthday of which well known cricketer, who now has a stand at Arun Jaitley Stadium named after him?
Ans- Virat Kohli
3) More than 70% of this country lies in Asia. Most of its population, its capital, and its largest city are in Europe. Which country is this?
4) The famous Rann Utsav taking place from 28th October to 23rd February happens in which Indian state?
5) Which 2019 Disney release is set in the fictional town of Arendelle?
Today’s Amazon App Quiz Answers, 30th November 2019
1) Thalaivi starring Kangana Ranaut, is based on the life of which famous personality?
2) About which coach in the news these days, did football player Zlatan Ibrahimovic say ‘When I played for him, I felt like a Terminator’?
Ans- Jose Mourinho
3) Phobophobia is the fear of what?
4) Which extremely popular video sharing app was launched in 2017 by Chinese developer ByteDance, for markets outside of China?
5) Alopecia areata is a common autoimmune disorder that often results in which of the following?
Today’s Amazon App Quiz Answers, 29th November 2019
1) The 2019 Davis Cup finals, played in a new format this year (dream project of Barcelona’s Gerard Pique), was held in which city?
2) In the word USB, what does B stand for?
3) Iman, a country’s last Sumatran Rhino, died recently. Which country did Iman belong to?
4) Which actor starred as Shrikant in a hit movie this year and played the role of a fast bowler in the Amazon original web series ‘Inside Edge’?
Ans- Siddhant Chaturvedi
5) A Heart Full of Burden’ is a book written by which famous personality who occupied an important position in India in the 1990s?
Ans- Tn seshan
Today’s Amazon App Quiz Answers, 28th November 2019
1) Recently, who became the first Indian bowler to take an international wicket with a pink ball?
Ans- Ishant sharma
2) Chris Hughes, born on 26th November 1983 co-founded which technology giant along with 4 other Harvard students?
3) A depiction of the Ellora Caves can be found on the reverse side of which bank note in India?
Ans- INR 20
4) ‘Fridays for future’ is an international movement of school students started by which activist?
Ans- Greta Thunberg
5) As per the title of a popular book and movie, who among these is ‘The Man who Knew Infinity’?
Ans- Srinivasa Ramanujan
Today’s Amazon App Quiz Answers, 27th November 2019
1) He was a Chinese-American actor, martial artist and philosopher. He once said ‘I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times’. He celebrates his birthday today. Who is he?
Ans- Bruce lee
2) The Rock and Roll hall of fame describes him as ‘The greatest instrumentalist in the history of rock music’. He has songs like ‘Purple haze’ and ‘Hey joe’ to his name. He celebrates his birthday today. Who is he?
Ans- Jimi hendrix
3) Who averaged over 50 with the bat in test matches, but played only 1 one-day international, in which he was out for 0? (Hint : He was voted one of Wisden’s cricketers of the century).
Ans- Sir Gary sobers
4) What famous comic book character is called the ‘Merc with a mouth’ because of his tendency to joke constantly?
5) Eritrea, which became the 182nd member of the UN in 1993, is located in which continent?
Today’s Amazon App Quiz Answers, 26th November 2019
1) He played the role of Gregor ‘The Mountain’ Clegane in the HBO series Game of Thrones. He has won titles like Europe’s strongest man and World’s strongest man. He celebrates his birthday today. Who is he?
Ans- Hafþór Júlíus Björnsson
2) Who was the first male cricketer to take a hat-trick in a World Cup ODI match?
Ans- Chetan Sharma
3) Google has launched a new cloud-based game streaming service. What is the name of the gaming service?
Ans- Google stadia
4) Who has been conferred with the Indira Gandhi Prize for Peace, Disarmament and Development 2019?
Ans- David Attenborough
5) India recently played and won their first ever Day/night test match. It was played with a pink ball against Bangladesh. Which 2 teams played the first ever pink ball test match?
Ans- Australia va newzealand
TERMS & CONDITIONS For Amazon App Quiz Answers Contest:
- This Contest will commence on Particular Day* from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- To be eligible for this Contest, during the Contest Period you have to sign-in or sign-up from an account on Amazon India app.
- Now once you are done with the sign-in to the Amazon, app, you can now participate by going to the page where five questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- After that, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw event which will be carried out with the participants who have responded to that particular question successfully.
- The final winner would be eligible for winning Particular Prize* (from now on referred to as “Prize(s)”).
COD Team Believe That Every Single Penny of Your Money Earned From Hard Work Is precious So, Don’t Waste Your Money on Thinkless Shopping.
So Guys This Was The End Of The Article Amazon Quiz Answers. Keep Checking This Article Daily If you want to get the answers of amazon quiz. Also, keep checking our telegram channel for regular loot updates.
So Crazy Looters If You Loved This Article, Don’t Forget To Share It With Your Friends, Family ❤️. And, Still, If you have any Doubts, do Comment Below, and CrazyOffersDeals Team Will be happy to help you. 😃