Amazon App Quiz Answers || Amazon Quiz Answers: Hello 👋, Crazy Looters 😊, Welcome Back To COD ♨️ Website ❤️. Hope You Guys Are Enjoying Our Article. Recently We posted Zoomin photo loot, and we were happy by the excellent response from your side. Also, we regularly keep on posting loots on our Telegram Channel, so dont forget to Join it. Today COD Team is Back With A New Initiative In which we will daily provide you with Amazon Quiz Answers. So let’s Not wait and begin. Amazon App Quiz Answers, Daily Amazon Quiz Answers, Amazon App Quiz Contest Answers, Amazon Quiz Contest Answers, Daily Amazon Quiz Win Answers, Today Amazon App Quiz Answers. Don’t Forget to Join Telegram Channel and Facebook group For Latest Offers and Deals
About Amazon Quiz:
- Quizzes are Available Only On Amazon App
- Daily From 8 am to 12 am
- Total 5 Questions Will Be Asked
- All Answers Need To Be Given Correctly
- If you Are Lucky Enough, you will win.
How To Participate In Amazon App Quiz Contest Answers:
- First Of All Download Amazon App Click Here ( Click On Download Amazon App Option)
- After Installing Amazon App – Click Here (To Directly Go To Quiz)
- Now Answer The Below Question
Today’s Amazon App Quiz Answers, 27th December 2019
1) If it was Malaika Arora who featured in the song ‘Munni Badnaam Hui’, who features in the song ‘Munna Badnaam Hua’?
Ans- Warina Hussain
2) Who among the following was awarded the Bharat Ratna posthumously?
Ans- Nanaji Deshmukh
3) December 22nd is celebrated as National Mathematics Day on the occasion of whose birthday?
Ans- Srinivas Ramanujan
4) The current Duchess of Sussex was a regular on the first seven seasons of which of these shows?
5) What is the value of the commemorative coin released on Mahatma Gandhi’s 150th birth anniversary?
Ans- INR 150
Today’s Amazon App Quiz Answers, 26th December 2019
1) Who recently became the first man to score a century on Test as well as ODI debut?
Ans- Abid Ali
2) Panipat is a city in which present-day state of India?
3) The base color of the bank note of which denomination is magenta?
Ans- INR 2000
4) A small village called Dhordo in Gujarat is currently hosting which famous festival?
Ans- Rann Utsav
5) Which actor born on 17th December was the producer for the movie Vicky Donor, also winning a National Award for the same?
Today’s Amazon App Quiz Answers, 25th December 2019
1) In 1804, which composer born on 16th December, debuted his Symphony no 3 in Napoleon’s honour?
2) Which country topped the medal tally at the South Asian Games 2019?
3) Who is known as Père Noël in French?
Ans- Santa Claus
4) New Zealand has ordered 1,292 of what to treat patients injured in a volcanic eruption on the country’s White Island?
Ans- Square feet of skin
5) If Suman Rao finished 3rd, Opelie Mezzino finished 2nd, who finished 1st? (Hint : Miss world 2019 pageant)
Today’s Amazon App Quiz Answers, 24th December 2019
1) According to Google, what was India’s most-searched term of 2019
Ans- Cricket World Cup
2) Which 2019 video game revolves around various incidents that happen in the fictional country of Urzikstan?
Ans- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare
3) The westernmost point of India falls in which state?
4) Which popular actor born on 21st December 1963, played a negative role for the first time in the movie Shikari in 2000?
5) How do we better know Paul David Hewson, who with his group put up a memorable show at the DY Patil Stadium on December 15th, 2019? (Hint : U2 performed on 15th December in Mumbai).
Today’s Amazon App Quiz Answers, 22nd December 2019
1) Which of the following celebrated its 250th session in November 2019?
Ans- Rajya Sabha
2) Who recently broke Steve Bucknor’s record of most Test matches as an umpire?
Ans- Aleem dar
3) Which of these was the title of a 2002 action thriller that starred Milind Soman and Danny Denzongpa?
Ans- 16th December
4) Trav B Ryan has started a petition (received 32000+ signatures) for Apple to introduce an emoji based on which adorable character?
Ans- Baby Yoda
5) Which foreign oil company’s recent IPO allowed it to pass Apple as the world’s most valuable public company?
Ans- Saudi Aramco
Today’s Amazon App Quiz Answers, 21st December 2019
1) Who was named the TIME magazine’s Person of the Year in 2019?
Ans- Greta Thunberg
2) Which tech/social media platform recently announced that it will start asking users their age when they sign up for an account?
3) The Samaja, which is celebrating 100 years this year, is a daily newspaper from which state?
4) The World Anti-Doping agency banned which country from sporting events for the next four years, including the 2020 Summer Olympics and the 2022 Winter Olympics?
5) Gotabaya Rajapaksa has been sworn in as the new President of which country?
Today’s Amazon App Quiz Answers, 20th December 2019
1) The 50th International Film Festival of India was recently held in which state?
2) For which incident that happened 100 years ago, did former British PM Theresa May express “regret” in the UK Parliament in 2019?
Ans- Jallianwala Bagh massacre
3) Manoj Mukund Naravane is set to be the 28th occupant of which important post, after the current holder retires on 31st December 2019?
Ans- Chief of Army Staff
4) Who topped the Spotify list of ‘most-streamed artist of the decade’?
5) Who has become the youngest scorer in UEFA Champions League history? (Hint: He plays for FC Barcelona)
Ans- Ansu Fati
Today’s Amazon App Quiz Answers, 18th December 2019
1) Which of these movies was also referred to during production as ‘Bond 25’? (Hint: It will be 25th James Bond film).
Ans- No Time to Die
2) Going into the auction for the 2020 IPL, which of these players was not retained by his team?
Ans- Chris Lynn
3) Dilma Rousseff, born on 14th December 1947, served as the President of which country before being impeached?
4) Hand in Hand 2019’ that began in Meghalaya from December 7th is a joint military exercise of India and which country
5) The recently released ‘Pati Patni aur Woh’ is a remake of a 1978 movie starring which of these actors in the lead role?
Today’s Amazon App Quiz Answers, 17th December 2019
1) Which is the only flag in the world representing a country to feature a sinking ship?
2) The Konark temple appears on the reverse side of the bank note of which denomination?
Ans- INR 10
3) His movie ‘Dhoom’ popularized the Suzuki Hayabusa more than ever among the Indian audiences. Since then he has gone on to work in many more Bollywood movies. He is also a successful model and film producer. He celebrates his birthday today. Who is he?
Ans- John Abraham
4) The CIMON – an AI working with astronauts on the International Space Station was developed by which organisation?
5) Which entity bought by Reliance, is considered the oldest toy shop in the world?
Today’s Amazon App Quiz Answers, 15th December 2019
1) Who was named the youngest self-made billionaire by Forbes in 2019?
Ans – Kylie Jenner
2) Born on 11th December 1922, which Bollywood actor’s ancestral home in Pakistan was declared a heritage site by the Pakistan government in 2014?
Ans- Dilip Kumar
3) How many centuries has Virat Kohli hit in T20 international cricket?
Ans – 0
4) Which company is building Starship, a transportation system designed for interplanetary travel?
Ans – SpaceX
5. Which of these historical characters has Sanjay Dutt portrayed in a recent movie directed by Ashutosh Gowariker?
Ans – Ahmed Shad Abdali
Today’s Amazon App Quiz Answers, 14th December 2019
1) Which Sweden based global music streaming giant entered India in March 2019
2) ‘National Unity Award’, the highest civilian award given for contribution to unity and integrity of India is named after whom?
Ans- Sardar Patel
3) Which country’s space agency is behind the Hayabusa asteroid sample-return missions? (Hint : Hayabusa is a robotic spacecraft)
Ans – Japan
4) Which Indian cricketer became the first woman to play 200 ODIs in 2019?
Ans- Mithali Raj
5) Which company joined Apple and Amazon in hitting the $1 trillion valuation in April 2019?
Today’s Amazon App Quiz Answers, 13th December 2019
1. Which Indian city hosted the country’s first game between two NBA teams ?
Ans – Mumbai
2. Which Indian classical musician has recently got a minor planet named after him?
Ans – Pandit Jasraj
3. NASA’s rover ‘Opportunity’ was declared dead in 2019 after spending 15 years on which planet?
Ans – Mars
4. Which actor shared the 2019 National Film Award for Best Actor along with Ayushmann Khurrana?
Ans – Vicky Kaushal
5. Which footballer was awarded The Ballon d’Or for a record 6th time recently?
Ans – Lionel Messi
Today’s Amazon App Quiz Answers, 12th December 2019
1) Who is the only Bollywood actor to feature among the ten highest paid actors in the world, as revealed by Forbes in August 2019?
Ans – Akshay Kumar
2) The word smog means a blend of smoke and ____?
Ans – Fog
3) Who became Test cricket’s youngest captain in 2019 at the age of 20 years, 350 days?
Ans- Rashid Khan
4) Aamir Khan’s ‘Laal Singh Chadhha’ is going to be the official remake of which Oscar winning film
Ans- Forrest Gump
5) Daniel Zhang in 2019 became the CEO of which international conglomerate company?
Ans – Alibaba
Today’s Amazon App Quiz Answers, 11th December 2019
1) The Yucca Brevifolia grows from Southern California to Utah in USA. What is the common name of this tree, familiar to music fans? (Hint : U2’s upcoming concert in Mumbai and one of their albums is named after this tree)
Ans- Joshua Tree
2) Whose record did Virat Kohli break for most Test victories as captain outside India in August 2019?
Ans- Sourav Ganguly
3) Aarey forest is located in which city of India?
4) What animal is ‘Bing Dwen Dwen’, the official mascot for the 2022 Beijing Winter Olympics?
Ans- Giant Panda
5) His real name is Óscar Gutiérrez. He is a WWE super-star who always wears a mask. His famous finishing move is the 619 (Fun fact: He named it 619 based on the area code of his hometown in California). He celebrates his birthday today. Who are we talking about?
TERMS & CONDITIONS For Amazon App Quiz Answers Contest:
- This Contest will commence on Particular Day* from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- To be eligible for this Contest, during the Contest Period you have to sign-in or sign-up from an account on Amazon India app.
- Now once you are done with the sign-in to the Amazon, app, you can now participate by going to the page where five questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- After that, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw event which will be carried out with the participants who have responded to that particular question successfully.
- The final winner would be eligible for winning Particular Prize* (from now on referred to as “Prize(s)”).
COD Team Believe That Every Single Penny of Your Money Earned From Hard Work Is precious So, Don’t Waste Your Money on Thinkless Shopping.
So, Guys, This Was The End Of The Article Amazon Quiz Answers. Keep Checking This Article Daily If you want to get the answers to the amazon quiz. Also, keep checking our telegram channel for regular loot updates.
So Crazy Looters If You Loved This Article, Don’t Forget To Share It With Your Friends, Family ❤️. And, Still, If you have any Doubts, do Comment Below, and CrazyOffersDeals Team Will be happy to help you. 😃