Amazon App Quiz Answers || Amazon Quiz Answers: Hello 👋, Crazy Looters 😊, Welcome Back To COD ♨️ Website ❤️. Hope You Guys Are Enjoying Our Article. Recently We posted Zoomin photo loot, and we were happy by the excellent response from your side. Also, we regularly keep on posting loots on our Telegram Channel, so dont forget to Join it. Today COD Team is Back With A New Initiative In which we will daily provide you with Amazon Quiz Answers. So let’s Not wait and begin. Amazon App Quiz Answers, Daily Amazon Quiz Answers, Amazon App Quiz Contest Answers, Amazon Quiz Contest Answers, Daily Amazon Quiz Win Answers, Today Amazon App Quiz Answers.
About Amazon Quiz:
- Quizzes are Available Only On Amazon App
- Daily From 8 am to 12 am
- Total 5 Questions Will Be Asked
- All Answers Need To Be Given Correctly
- If you Are Lucky Enough, you will win.
How To Participate In Amazon App Quiz Contest Answers:
- First Of All Download Amazon App Click Here ( Click On Download Amazon App Option)
- After Installing Amazon App – Click Here (To Directly Go To Quiz)
- Now Answer The Below Question
Today’s Amazon App Quiz Answers, 23rd October 2019
1) The book ‘Long Walk to Freedom’ is an autobiography by which one of these?
Ans- Nelson Mandela
2)Today, 23rd October is the birthday of an actor who has played a super-hero character is both Marvel and DC franchise in recent times. Who are we talking about here?
Ans- Ryan Reynolds
3)Today, 23rd October is the birthday of one of Football’s legends. He has won 3 FIFA world cups with Brasil and was named ‘Co-Player of the Century’ in 1999, along with Argentine Diego Maradona. Who is this player?
4)Which of these Indian states does NOT share its border with China?
5) In which city would you find the Colosseum, an amphitheater built in the first century to honor the Flavian dynasty?
Ans- Rome, italy
Today’s Amazon App Quiz Answers, 22nd October 2019
1) Which of these is the southern most point of Africa and the beginning of the dividing line between the Atlantic and Indian Oceans?
Ans – Cape Agulhas
2) Who was the second man to walk on the moon?
Ans – Edwin ‘buzz’ Aldrin
3) Which historical event does Charles Dickens’ novel ‘The Tale of Two Cities’ concern?
Ans – The French Revolution
4) When did the Apple iPhone first become available?
Ans – 2007
5) Which film director and screenwriter is most known for the Elements Trilogy – Fire (1996), Earth (1998), and Water (2005)?
Ans – Deepa Mehta
Today’s Amazon App Quiz Answers, 21st October 2019
Q1) Which Indian shuttler clinched the men’s singles title at the 2019 Bahrain International Series Badminton?
ans- Priyanshu Rajawat
Q2) The first engineering college in India was established by Lord Dalhousie as Thomason College of Civil Engineering in the year 1847. It later became an IIT. Where is this college located?. Where is this college located?
Q3) The first women to serve as the Chief Minister (CM) of any state in India was ____ . She served as the CM of Uttar Pradesh from 1963-1967. (Fill in the blank)
ans- Sucheta Kriplani
Q4) Mudhumalai wildlife sanctuary is located in which state in India?
ans- Tamil Nadu
Q5) The first passenger train in India ran between Mumbai and Thane in the year 1853. What were the names of the 3 steam engines that ran the train?
ans-Sahib, Sindh and Sultan
Today’s Amazon App Quiz Answers, 20th October 2019
1) Blue-tongue, a disease on domestic and wild ruminants(Goats, sheep, cattle) is caused by ______? (Fill in the blank)
2) We recently celebrated Dr. A.P.J Abdul Kalams birthday. He served as the __ President of India. (Fill in the blank)
3) Which was the first Indian movie nominated for Oscar?
ans- Mother India
4) The modern game of Golf originated in which country?
5) The one horn Rhino is found in which country?
Today’s Amazon App Quiz Answers, 19th October 2019
1) Famous Bollywood movie ‘Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge (DDLJ)’ released today in 1995. In the movie, Raj and Simran took a trip to which part of the world?
2) DDLJ holds the record of being the longest running film in the history of cinema. Which theater in Mumbai still runs the film?
ans- Maratha mandir
3) Which of the following countries does Afghanistan share its borders with?
ans- Pakistan, Iran, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, China
4) Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA) reported that __ has emerged as the most punctual airline in last 12 months. (Fill In the blank)
5) When was the Defense Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) established?
Today’s Amazon App Quiz Answers, 18th October 2019
1)Which of the following inter-molecular forces enables us to write on the blackboard with a chalk?
ans- Adhesive force
2) ‘Three Gorges Dam’ is the worlds largest hydroelectric project dam. In which country is this dam located?
3) The largest island in the world is Greenland. It is an integral part of __ country. (Fill in the blank)
4) Narain Karthikeyan is the sports man in the field of which sport?
ans- Formula one racing
5) Which among the following is NOT a work of Rabindranath Tagore?
Today’s Amazon App Quiz Answers, 17th October 2019
1) International Day for the Eradication of Poverty’ is observed today by the United Nations. This Convention recognizes the right of every child to a standard of living adequate for the child’s physical, mental, spiritual, moral and social development. What is the theme of this event this year?
ans- Acting together to empower children, families and communities to end poverty
2) Today is the birthday of this world famous rapper and song-writer. His birth name is ‘Marshall Mathers’. He has won 15 Grammy awards. Who is being talked about here?
3) A Major Sea port is any port with two or more berths and facilities and equipment capable of discharging 100,000 tons of cargo per month from ocean-going ships. How many such Major sea ports are there in India?
4) Indian Railways (IR) has announced that it will become a net-zero carbon emitter by year_______? (Fill in the blank)
5) Indian Oil constructed a 0.85 km of road with single use plastic waste at which city?
Today’s Amazon App Quiz Answers, 16th October 2019
1) World Food Day’ is celebrated today, in honor of the founding of the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations in 1945. Which is the main challenge that UN wants to tackle by observing ‘World Food Day’?
ans- Global hunger
2) Famous Bollywood movie ‘Kuch kuch hota hai’ released today in 1998. Who directed this film?
ans- Karan johar
3) Which of the following is the official language in Argentina?
4) A rare flower blooms in Kerala and the Western Ghats once every 12 years. The last time it bloomed was in 2018. What is the flower called?
5) In the Lion King, what is the name of Simba’s uncle i.e. Mufasa’s brother?
Today’s Amazon App Quiz Answers, 15th October 2019
1)The United Nations declared 15th October as ‘World Student Day’ in 2010 to mark the birthday of India’s great former President and scientist. Who is being talked about here?
ans- Dr. A. P. J. Abdul Kalam
2) Today, 15th October is celebrated as ‘International Day of Rural Women’ by the United Nations. This is celebrated to acknowledge the crucial role that women and girls play in ensuring the sustainability of rural households and communities, improving rural livelihoods and overall well being. What is the theme of this years International Day of Rural Women?
ans- Rural women and girls building climate resilience
3) ___ celebrates May 26th as their National Science day to mark the day when APJ Abdul Kalam visited this country. Fill in the blanks.
4) What does A.P.J stand for in the name of A.P.J Abdul Kalam?
ans- Avul Pakir Jainulabdeen
5) Which coastal Indian city was Dr. Kalam born in?
Today’s Amazon App Quiz Answers, 14th October 2019
1) A sushi is a Japanese dish, traditionally wrapped in _
ans- Edible seaweed
2) Which historical event does Charles Dickens’ novel ‘The Tale of Two Cities’ concern?
ans- The French Revolution
3) Which of these actors played the character of the Genie in the 2019 live action remake of Aladdin?
ans- Will Smith
4) What does ‘SIM’ in SIM card stand for?
ans- Subscriber Identity Module
5) How many sides does a rhombus have?
Today’s Amazon App Quiz Answers, 13th October 2019
1) It is the first feature-length motion picture with not only a synchronized recorded music score but also lip-synchronous singing and speech in several isolated sequences. Which movie is being talked about here?
Ans – The Jazz Singer
2) Who was the first person to win an individual medal at the Olympics, representing independent India?
Ans – K.D. Jadhav
3) Which movie won the Oscar for best film in 2018?
Ans – The shape of water
4) What does AR in AR Rahman’s name stand for?
Ans – Allah Rakha
5) The East India Company came to India in 1600s, but established control only in ___ after the Battle of Plassey when it took over the province of Bengal. Fill in the blanks.
Ans – 1757
Today’s Amazon App Quiz Answers, 12th October 2019
1. Hugh Jackman, the actor most famous for his Marvel character ‘Wolverine’ celebrates his birthday today. Which country is Hugh Jackman from?
2. Who was the first Indian to fly into outer-space?
Ans Rakesh Sharma
3. What word is used to refer to a group of hippopotamuses?
Ans : A bloat
4. Friends, Romans and Countrymen, lend me thy ears’ is the first line of speech given by which character in the play Julius Caesar, written by William Shakespeare?
Ans: AnswerMark Antony
5. The ‘Bramhastra’ trilogy is an upcoming Indian fantasy film starring Alia Bhatt, Ranbir Kapoor and Amitabh Bachchan. Who is directing this movie?
Ans: Ayan Mukherjee
Today’s Amazon App Quiz Answers, 11th October 2019
1) Legend of Indian cinema Amitabh Bachchan celebrates his birthday today. Which year was he awarded India’s 2nd highest civilian honor, Padma Vibhushan?
2) In which country is the highest (in altitude) cricket ground in the world located?
3) Ganymede is the largest moon in our solar system. Which planet does it orbit around?
4) What would you call a type of scientist who studies dinosaurs and fossils?
5) All Indian currency notes have the denomination written in a number of languages. Besides the writing in Hindi and English on the front, how many other regional languages appear on the back panel?
Today’s Amazon App Quiz Answers, 10th October 2019
1) Today, 10 October is observed as ‘World Mental Health Day’ by the World Health Organisation to raise awareness of mental health issues around the world and mobilizing efforts in support of mental health. It was celebrated in the year_______ for the first time. (Fill in the blank)
2) Legendary Bollywood actress Rekha was born today. Which of the following films did she win a National award for best actress in 1982?
Ans- Umrao Jaan
3) Monarch Edward IV of England ruled which sport illegal in 1477?
4) Which of these countries does not have a standing army?
5) When discussing terms related to water, Nimbus, cumulus and stratus refer to types of ___.
Today’s Amazon App Quiz Answers, 9th October 2019
1)- Today, 09 October is celebrated as ‘World Post Day’ to create awareness about the role of the postal sector in people’s and businesses’ lives and its contribution to the social and economic development of countries. Since which year is ‘World Post Day’ being celebrated?
Ans – 1969
2 – Today, 09 October marks the 79th birth anniversary of the legendary English singer John Lennon. Which world famous band was he a part of?
Ans – The Beatles
3 – The Ao language is spoken in which of the following States?
Ans – Nagaland
4 – Which planet in our solar system is named after the Roman god of war?
Ans – Mars
5 – Where can you find India’s only floating post-office, which is situated on a lake?
Ans – Srinagar
Today’s Amazon App Quiz Answers, 8th October 2019
1) Today, October 08 is celebrated as ‘Indian Air-force (IAF) Day’ as the IAF was founded on this day in 1932. What is the motto of the IAF?
Ans. Touche the sky with Glory
2) What rank does the Chief of Air Staff hold in the Indian Air-Force?
Ans. Air Chief Marshal
3) The white-ish, crescent moon shaped part at the base of your nail has a name. What is it called?
4) Which of the following is NOT a folk dance that originated in Maharashtra?
5) Which place in India holds the Guinness World Record for being the wettest place on Earth?
Today’s Amazon App Quiz Answers, 7th October 2019
1) It is Vladimir Putin’s birthday today. He has been the president of Russia for 5 terms and was recently selected for a 6th term. Which building holds the office of the president of Russia?
Ans- The Kremlin
2) Which of these desserts has its roots in Hyderabad’s Nizami legacy, and is traditionally prepared from dried apricots?
Ans- Qubani Ka Mitha
3) Which famous Indian poet did Shankar Mahadevan collaborate with, for his track, ‘Breathless’?
Ans- Javed Akhtar
4) What was the name of the 5-member, all-girl pop band, that was formed in 2002 as part of a nation wide talent search, hosted by Channel V?
5) Earlier this year, two South Korean companies announced a 300 Million dollars investment in India based, Ola Cabs. The first company is Hyundai, name the second?
Ans-Kia Motors Corporation
Today’s Amazon App Quiz Answers, 6th October 2019
1) During the British Raj, a now widely-recognized monument was built to commemorate the visit of King George V and the Queen Mary to Bombay. Which monument is it?
ans- Gateway of India
2) What is the metal or plastic casing around the end of a shoelace called?
3) Rajasthan is the prominent desert region of India. Which desert makes up most of this state?
And – Thar
4) There is an ancient Indian weapon known as ‘Katar’. What type of weapon is it?
ans- A dagger
5) Sanjay Leela Bhansali, and Bimal Roy have both directed 2 separate ‘Devdas’ films. But who is the original author of the Bengali romance novel?
Today’s Amazon App Quiz Answers, 5th October 2019
1) Today, 5th October is celebrated as ‘World Teachers Day’ by UNESCO and Education International each year to help give the world better understanding of teachers and the role they play in the development of students and society. When was the First ‘World Teachers Day’ celebrated?
2) Shanghai is currently the most populated city in the world. But which was the first city to reach a population of 1 million?
3) A regular email has the recipients section, as well as CC and BCC. What does BCC stand for?
ans- Blind carbon copy
4) The actor who played Gandhi in Lage Raho Munnabhai, won a National Award for Best Supporting Actor for the role. Name the actor.
ans- Dilip Prabhavalkar
5) Earth’s atmosphere is made up of several gasses, but which element makes up the majority of the air?
Today’s Amazon App Quiz Answers, 4th October 2019
1) World Animal Day’ is celebrated today in order to improve welfare standards of animals around the globe. Which year was the first ‘World Animal Day’ celebrated?
2) Which is the largest living fish in the ocean?
ans- Whale shark
3) Which multinational conglomerate is the parent company to Google?
ans- Alphabet Inc
4) The ‘starfish’ has recently been renamed because it is an echinoderm like the sea urchin, and not a fish. Do you know what it is popularly called now?
ans- Sea star
5) The 2018 film, Pad Man, starring Akshay Kumar is based on a true story. Who is the social entrepreneur that inspired the character?
ans- Arunachalam Murugantham
Today’s Amazon App Quiz Answers, 3rd October 2019
1 )Which object grants the superhero, Green Lantern, his extraordinary powers?
Ans- A ring
2) The novel, White Tiger, won the Man Booker prize in 2008, and was the debut novel of an Indian-born author. Who wrote it?
Ans- Arvind Adiga
3) What is the dot that appears over the lowercase letters, ‘i’ and ‘j’, called?
4) Famous British actress ‘Lena Headey’ was born today in 1973. Which character does she play in the famous HBO series ‘Game Of Thrones’?
Ans- Cersei Lannister
5) She was the first Indian woman to become a teacher, and opened up the first girl’s school in India in 1848. Who is she?
Today’s Amazon App Quiz Answers, 1st October 2019
1) Which of these is an annual fair in Rajasthan, known for its camel trading event?
Ans- Pushkar Mela
2) Who composed the famous classical music melody – ‘Fur Elise’?
3) Which is the largest country in the world in terms of land area?
4) Leonardo da Vinci could write with one hand and draw with the other at the same time.
5) Which planet is the closest to Earth?
TERMS & CONDITIONS For Amazon App Quiz Answers Contest:
- This Contest will commence on Particular Day* from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- To be eligible for this Contest, during the Contest Period you have to sign-in or sign-up from an account on Amazon India app.
- Now once you are done with the sign-in to the Amazon, app, you can now participate by going to the page where five questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- After that, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw event which will be carried out with the participants who have responded to that particular question successfully.
- The final winner would be eligible for winning Particular Prize* (from now on referred to as “Prize(s)”).
COD Team Believe That Every Single Penny of Your Money Earned From Hard Work Is precious So, Don’t Waste Your Money on Thinkless Shopping.
So Guys This Was The End Of The Article Amazon Quiz Answers. Keep Checking This Article Daily If you want to get the answers of amazon quiz. Also, keep checking our telegram channel for regular loot updates.
So Crazy Looters If You Loved This Article, Don’t Forget To Share It With Your Friends, Family ❤️. And, Still, If you have any Doubts, do Comment Below, and CrazyOffersDeals Team Will be happy to help you. 😃